Poker Powher 2021 Collegiate Brand Ambassador
A college student passionate about women empowerment?
Connected across your campus?
Seeking additional hands-on marketing and business experience?
Looking to connect with a network of like-minded, motivated students across the country?
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
What is Poker Powher?
Poker Powher teaches women how to play poker—and how to sit and win at every table in life. The poker table is every table --from the one in the interview room to the boardroom and beyond. Many men already know this—they make up 90% of poker players. And they use what they learn to have a huge advantage in countless things, leaving women out of the game. So we’re leveling the playing field. Join our women empowerment team, and help us spread our mission of teaching confidence, strategic thinking and decision-making through the game of poker. So we can empower each other. So we can win it all.
Program Overview: Poker Powher is looking for driven and enthusiastic college students to join our eight-week virtual Summer 2021 ambassador program. You'll have the opportunity to represent the Poker Powher brand and further our mission of teaching one million women poker. You may even level up in confidence, strategic thinking, decision-making, computation, negotiation, capital allocation, and risk management by joining this team. You’ll drive awareness of and engagement of POKER POWHER at your school—whether it's virtual or on-campus. You will be a collaborative, forward-thinking self-starter who can manage multiple projects at once. This is an exciting opportunity to build Poker Powher’s virtual clubs using your personal network, social media savviness, and innovative marketing ideas. This role requires strategic planning, execution of social campaigns, and a commitment to providing creative content and engagement in our community and on our social platforms. You will be expected to recruit new clubs and club members to Poker Powher and will even receive additional compensation for reaching targets, further documented in the project scope agreement.
- Create unique marketing strategies to recruit women across your campus to join or create Poker Powher Clubs
- Spread awareness of and educate students on the Poker Powher brand on campus and beyond
- Provide recommendations to management on how Poker Powher can better engage with students
- Engage with and share Poker Powher content on your personal accounts
- Develop and build Poker Powher’s social media platforms to further connect with our passionate community of players
- Recruit new players via online outlets and platforms, including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok and Twitter
- Working cross-functionally in Design, Communications, and Content Marketing to contribute to pipelines of articles, stories, videos, and more
- Must be a currently enrolled college student (can be entering in Fall 2021 or a 2021 graduate)
- 3.0 GPA minimum
- Must have US work authorization